This blend is entirely focused on digestion and calming our GI tract; spicy and warm, this tea feels cozy and soothing, making you feel as if you are truly sitting next to a roaring hearth after a long day, nourishing your stomach and your soul.
- Meadowsweet and Fennel to quell fiery heartburn
- Cinnamon to stimulate gastric juices and aid digestion
- Wood Betony to ease cramps, expel gas, and prevent fermentation in the stomach
- Demulcents like Licorice Root and Marshmallow to soothe inflammation of the stomach lining and calm indigestion
- Damiana to facilitate the breakdown of fats and sugars and help nutrient absorption
- And Ginger which has phenolic compounds to both stimulate saliva (making digestion easier), and calm irritation in the intestines.
HEARTH comes in loose-leaf form as shown, in a 2 oz. bag.
Cinnamon, Meadowsweet, Wood Betony, Marshmallow Root, Damiana, Fennel, Licorice Root, Ginger
HOW TO USE
Use 1/2 to 1 TBSP of tea, per 1 cup hot water. Steep for at least 20 minutes, though a longer steep time may be preferred for a more medicinal effect.
This product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.